Har Din Jashn
MUTTON SEEKH KEBAB
Har Din Jashn Mutton Seekh Kabab Masala | Ready to Cook Recipe | 100g, (Pack of 2x50 gm) | Zip Lock for Freshness | 100 year old Secret recipes of Nawab's of Bhopal
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: A recipe masala made from all natural ingredients, no need to add any other masala or salt . The taste, flavours are the age old secrets of the Bhopal Nawab's kitchen brought to you by Har Din Jashn.
- LARGE MEAL: One packet serves 6-8 persons . Zip lock pouch preserve the freshness and aroma in any left over quantity. All the ingredients of Har Din Jashn Masalas are vegetarian , not having any artificial preservatives .
- ETHNIC FLAVOUR: Har Din Jashn seekh kabab mix helps you recreate the buttery and tender seekh kababs at home. Seekh Kababs are a popular appetizer and delicacy in various part of the world.
- RICH AND PURE: Kebab are part of the barbeque culture and their smoky flavours are enhanced by Har Din Jashn Seekh Kabab Masala.
- Package Contents: 50 Gm of Har Din Jashn Seekh Kabab Masala. Set of 2. Quantity: 100 Gm (Each 50 Gm); Shelf Life: 365 Days.
Mutton Seekh Kababs are a type of Kabab made with minced goat meet mixed with herbs and aromatic spices. It derives its name from skewers (seekh) on which minced meat is rolled and then cooked on grill or clay oven. They are a popular street food and are very popular in Northern India.
They are soft and succulent and are served with mint chutney, onion rings sprinkled with lime juice and chaat masala. They are often eaten rolled into roomali roti as a roll.